Thursday, May 5, 2011

Taylor Swift Met Ball 2011

This year's 2011 Costume Institute Gala at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art honour the work of the late Alexander McQueen.

Seeing all of the pictures from the Met Ball is one thing I always look forward to each year. Everyone take such risk in their choice of gown and suits. This year the stars wore a lot of nude, gold and white color gowns.

I have to say there were very few that disappointed me and it is so little that I won't even bother saying who they were. The reason being that the point of the Met Ball is to wear gowns that you wouldn't normally wear and show off the work of amazing designers.

I will say though who was my favorite of the night! It was hard to pick, if I would allow myself I would write about almost everyone that went; but winner in my book was Taylor Swift won my heart this year. She  always looks amazing and well done. She wore a J. Mendel couture Asymmetric Petal grown. I hardly recognized her with her makeup and hair everything was perfect about this outfit. It is such a change from what we normally see her wearing on the red carpet that I can't stop going back to those images of her's.






No comments:

Post a Comment