Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday!

Bike Path Flat
Cost: $49.99
Available Here

Natural Crochet Canvas Split Body Flats
Cost: $49.50
Available Here


I am keeping it simple with today's post for 'Tuesday Shoesday' post. It is spring time and summer will be here before you know, much to my dismay.  I have picked two pairs of flats to feature today, they are both a light cream/beige color. As simple as they may be each have an interesting aspect to make them stand out, for instance the 'Bike Path Flats' have the bow detailing as well as the dots punched into the top material. As for the 'Natural Crochet Canvas Split Body Flats' other than having an extremely long name is crochet, which just reminds me of the 70s and of Rebecca De Mornay character in "Lords of Dog Town" as Jay's mom. Both would be perfect to wear at the beach or having a nice picnic at the park. Looking at them now I truly hate the fact that I am stuck in doors working.

No comments:

Post a Comment