Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Films I love the Fashion I'll Never Go Back To: 10 Things I Hate About You



This past weekend was spent watching Katy Perry's E.T. music video on repeat and "10 Things I Hate About You." Oh, how this movie made me wish that I was in high school and had a dreamy boy with an accent trying to win my love over, even if he was paid to do so. Of course high school is never the way the movies and TV makes it out to be. 


What the movie however never made me want to wear ill fitting blue floral pants, platform flip-flops, cropped top prom dresses and lets not forget those chunky Mary-Jane shoes. The one outfit that might wear now is the one that Kat has on at Club Skunk. I might even wear some, okay maybe one outfit that Bianca wears.

There is just something about 90s  fashion that should have never happened, but in all honesty deep down I do love it.   









No comments:

Post a Comment