Monday, April 4, 2011

Cases of the Mondays

Xhilaration Cross Body
Cost: $11.99
Available Here

A simple and small bag, but one that can go with many different outfits. I love the structure and shape of the bag, the only downside to it is the size. It is a rather small bag, but you can fit your cell phone, keys, chapstick/lipstick and a small wallet. I would use this bag for the days I don't have to carry much with me or days that I know I will be walking around all.



Mossimo Supply Co. Large Crossbag
Cost: $24.99
Available Here

Courtney and I fell in love with this bag when went out last Monday and happened to walk into a Target. It is a perfect size, not too big and not too small; not to mention the perfect price tag. The nice coffee brown just pops and you can't help but to look at it when you walk by it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment