Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday!

Under $50:

Bamboo Juniper 69 Black Canvas Sandals
Cost: $24.00
Available Here

Personally, sandals are not for me, nor are flip-flops. I only own one pair of sandals, even those someone else purchased them for me. What I like about the Bamboo Juniper Sandals are that they have that slight wedge heel and the rope detailing. Reminds me of what a pin-up sailor woman would wear. These sandals are perfect for going to the beach and wearing with your high waisted shorts.


Over $50:


Jeffrey Campbell Turino Pink Gold Zipper Suede Wedge Booties
Cost: $227.00
Available Here

These little booties will catch everyone's attention from a mile away. The pink suede looks so soft and yummy, reminds me of bubble gum and cotton candy.  Pink is not my color of choice, but this shade of pink goes so nicely with the copper/gold color of the zipper action on the heel.  I love it when designers incorporate zippers into their designs other than the obvious particle reason. Zippers add more interest to an item and shows the creative of the designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment