Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Pixie

The past couple of months I have been wanting to do something different with my hair. I have had straight across bangs for several months and they are not cutting it anymore. However, I have never dye my hair or plan on doing so anytime soon. I love my natural hair color, although I do sometimes wish I had the courage to dye it a crazy color.  I have made the decision that I will get a pixie cut by the end of the year. Now, I know that is a long time from now, but I want to let my hair grow long enough to donate it to the Locks of Love.

Many iconic ladies like Audrey Hepburn, Mia Farrow and Twiggy to name a few have made the pixie cut famous and gave other women the courage to do the same. Recently, there has been a wave of celebrities cutting off their lovely locks and rocking the pixie cut. Which has only makes me want to cut my hair every time I see them in a new picture. Here are a few of my favorite stars with the pixie cut.

Emily Browning




Emma Watson




Carey Mulligan



Michelle Williams



No comments:

Post a Comment