Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cases of the Mondays

FACT: I had the actual Cases of the Monday and like the lazy bones that I am did not post at all. To make up for it I will post three bags in this post.



Melie Bianco:
 Adele Clutch
Cost: $64
Available Here

It is no secret that the past few 'Cases of the Mondays' have been covered in satchels. To mix it up a bit I picked this simple clutch, what is striking about the bag is the wooden detail. The simplicity of the clutch is refreshing. Every girl should own at least one clutch that can go with multiple outfits and fit the essentials (cell phone, ID, keys, cash/credit car and lipstick/lip gloss/chapstick); this neutral colored bag is just the perfect solution. 




Marc by Marc Jacobs: Bianca Leather Satchel
Cost: $458
Available Here

I could not resist, I just had to add in another satchel. For one it is a Marc by Marc Jacobs and rarely if ever do I dislike any of the bags he designs. Secondly, look at that color! The shade of camel is classic and chic and the shape of the bag makes it a perfect bag for daily use. It also comes out in a variety of colors if you are not too keen on the camel.



Shifting Sand Bag
Cost: $118.00
Available Here

The 'Shifting Sands Bag' is suppose to be reminiscent of a bird's eye view of the rippling sand of the desert. What I see is the wrapping of a mummy that leads to me thinking of all the B-Horror movies I have seen. In case you haven't figured it out that means it is a win in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment