Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wicked Wednesday

With the return of 'Wicked Wednesday' I decided to go with a play and happy ad. Although, I have seen a few fashion ads that have left me rather upset.

I have chosen the new Kelly Osbourne's Material Girl Spring 2011 print ads. The reason being that Kelly look beautiful and so happy; also because it is not a model that is trying to hard to look sexy. This line of clothing main target is teenagers girls. Girls that are around the age 15-18, who should not be showing too much skin and being overly sexy.



The collection itself is so fun and affordable. There is a lot of my favorite prints in it which are floral and strips. The high waisted shorts and cute jackets are to die for. The mix of 60's and 80's fashion is a prefect blend and not being obnoxious.

Kelly's make-up and hair look amazing as does she. I am a huge fan of Kelly Osbourne, seeing her happy and doing so well makes me love her even more.




No comments:

Post a Comment