Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Touch of Color

I bought two new nail polishes this week and the colors different from what I would usually get and I am loving them.


China Glaze: Sunset Sail
Cost: $6.50

I am currently wearing China Glaze in Sunset Sail. It is a very nice nude color with a hint of peach and shimmer. Apparently, nude nails is in this season and for good reason too. The color goes well with any outfit you are wearing and look great against any skin tone. Mind you there is more personality in this color than all of the pale pinks around. 



OPI: What is up with the cattitude?
Cost: $7.50

The color "What is up with the cattitude?" is from the Sherk inspired nail polish. In the bottle it appears to be a very light, pale blue. However, once you apply it and let it dry the color really pops. It is a shame that there are more brands that have nail polish in this shade. As much as I love it and OPI, it is a little more than what I would usually spend on nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment