Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday!

Tanya:

Keith Haring by Nicholas Kirkwood Collection
Cost: TBA

I love when art world and the fashion world meet; both are amazing form of expression and fashion to me is art. My pick for the week hasn't even been released in stores yet, in the beginning of last month Nicholas Kirkwood gave a sneak peek to the world of his new collection.  The collection is pop art to the max using some of Keith Haring's most memorable pieces through out the shoes.  On of my favorites from the four that were previewed has to be the most simplest of all of them. I love this basic pump with the thick red heel that makes it stand out from other ordinary heels. I can't wait till February 2011when I can see the all 12 shoes that will make up the Keith Haring by Nicholas Kirkwood Collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment