Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Sick Day Kit

All last night and today I have been sick in bed; all because of a bad pumpkin spice latte.

There are a few things that I need when I am sick to make everything a little bit more bearable.

1. Good Pj's





Something along these JC/DC South Park pj's that Katy Perry is sporting would be perfect. The champagne might not be the best thing for you, but if it makes you happy.

2. My Mamí Soup

Nothing makes me feel better then have my mom's soup when I am feeling off. Of course, now that I do not live with her I have to make my own. It is not the same, but close.

3. Pomegranate



Full of antioxidant and vitamins; which is extremely good for you. Plus, the pomegranate arils are fun to eat or throw at people if you are bored.

4. ICE CREAM


5. A Good Book and Movie

In my case for this sick day was Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and any good movie would do, usually it is Pride and Prejudices


No comments:

Post a Comment