Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Fair Anne

Unfortunately, it has been awhile since the beautiful Anne Hataway has graced the covers of any magazine. Well, she is back with a bang! She will be on the cover of the November Issue of Vogue and can I just say how beautiful she looks. 


It is no secret to those who know me that one of my favorite fashion icons is Miss Audrey Hepburn. There is just something about the style and class of the 50's and 60's stars that make my heart swoon. In this fashion spread Anne is channeling some of the best, from Audrey Hepburn and Elizabeth Taylor. Dressed is some of the most flattering and luxuries dress by Isaac Mizrahi, Carolina Herrera and Vera Wang.

Ever since her first film I have been in love with Anne Hathaway and also saw her as a classic beauty. She has come a long way from the awkward teenage princess.

Source Vogue
Photography by Mario Testino












No comments:

Post a Comment