Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Shoesday!



Every Tuesday we will update with our favorite pair of shoes of the week - new or old - just whatever we're obsessing over.

and the winners aaaare...

Tanya:



Mixx Rosa
$35 at LuLus.com 

The color makes this classic look pop even more. Literally, I'm imagining the feel of the fog in my face as I get off that train in 1940. Oh hey, Cary Grant. What's going on? Of course I'm free tonight.


Courtney:


Slingback Wedge Clogs by Chloe
$270 at Saks

There are so many reasons why I shouldn't own a pair of clogs. The horrible adolescent flashbacks of the  ugly-as-sin pair I had in 7th grade, the fact that they will make me look like a damn Amazonian woman when placed beneath my 5'9" stature, and the lesser known problem of that weird big toe I have that would probably get crammed in this like a family of sardines in a can. I DON'T CARE. I want these. 


1 comment:

  1. Holla! first follower!
    By the way, I own a pair of shoes exactly like those "Mixx Rosa" ones. I mean exactly like them...the color and everything. I got them at a thrift store for $8!

    ReplyDelete