Monday, September 13, 2010

Cases of the Mondays

what better way to start off the week than a good handbag? 


Courtney:



Alexander Wang: Torrence Quilted Flap Bag
$1,100

Although I usually go for big, everything-but-the-kitchen-sink bags, I fell in love with this. Feminine but tough, anything with studs gets me, and thus, I love Alexander Wang.



Tanya:
Marc by Marc Jacobs: General Shoulder Bag
$278
available at Barney's New York and Bloomingdales

Canvas and utilitarian, this bag is perfect for the fall. Most importantly, it's durability is meant for my clumsiness like a good marriage.





I found this on the Country Living website while searching for some good vintage bags. 

Truly jealous I didn't have these in my possession when I partied with Jay Gatsby that one summer. Lovely!



No comments:

Post a Comment